Private. Safe. Secure.
We're compulsive about the safety of your personal information.
There's nothing more important to us than our customers private information. So we want you to be completely confident that your personal information is protected and remains private, confidential and secure.
- We do NOT scrutinize or analyze your personal information, like some other tax programs, to make money by offering you credit cards, loans or other financial products.
- We will NEVER rent or sell your personal information.
- We use your information only to provide the products or services you specifically request from us.
- We protect your information with state-of-the-art technology, policies and processes.
We go the distance to protect your information
We use the most trusted, industry leading technology and tools to ensure your privacy and information is safe and secure.
- Norton Secured: ensures our data transmission is encrypted above and beyond industry standards.
- TRUSTe Certified Privacy: proves we adhere to privacy best practices regarding the collection and use of personal information.
Always scanning. Always protecting.
We have the digital equivalent of armored guards standing watch 24/7/365, ensuring that our servers and network infrastructure are safe, secure and impenetrable.
- Ongoing security reviews: all our infrastructure, policies and processes are subject to ongoing review by international experts in information security.
- Maximum security data centers: our computer network and servers are located in Mission Critical Tier 4 data centers accessible only to registered personnel and only after biometric identification.
- Daily vulnerability scanning: our website is audited daily using over 7,000 different security tests based on hacker activity information collected every 15 minutes from hundreds of private and government sources worldwide.
- State-of-the-art Encryption: we use the highest available SSL encryption and Extended Validation SSL certificates to secure the transmission of information from your computer to our servers.